You may feel alone, but Jesus won't abandon you. Put your phone down. Take a moment to pray and reconnect with Jesus. Jesus isn't the only one you can pray to. The Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints, and others. The Virgin Mary will lead you to Jesus. P ersonally, the Blessed Virgin Mary is my favorite. She is the mother of Jesus and the queen of heaven. She offers graces to those who ask for them. She will crush the head of the serpent and be a significant part of it at the end of time. T he Women at the well encountered him by accident. M ary Magdalene was cleaned by Jesus and was later present during the crucifixion and restriction of Jesus. A woman like Mary Magdalene was significant enough to be the first to see Jesus after his resurrection—a woman, not a man. The importance of that is eye-opening. Photo by Museums Victoria on Unsplash J esus is waiting for you. No, not in heaven, but he wants to have a personal relationship with you on earth. You may have a h...
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash Stay sexually active. Marriage is more than just living under the same roof. Sex will help in more ways than one. Learn to communicate effectively. If you’re not communicating you’re not trying. Go on dates. Date your spouse like your teens again. Be spontaneous! See a marriage counselor. I know it’s not fun but marriage isn’t always fun, it’s hard work. Put more work into your marriage than the day before. Be yourself. Learn to trust your spouse again. Be willing to be vulnerable. No one wants to talk to someone with walls up. Be open about money. Secrets about money won’t help the situation Look for the small things. And don’t expect anything in return Stop being selfish
As I continue to grow as a writer, I learn how I can improve, and my weaknesses are corrected. I feel like Medium is a good fit for me…I don’t get a chance to write as much as I like, but I do try to write every day about something. My feelings, emotions, or just a simple opinion piece. I know my blogs are short but why should I research to write? I don’t want to do a research paper I just want to inform and communicate. Quantity doesn't always make you more. Yes, I am sure it does sometimes…but here in my blog, my content does the extra work. I am trying to get to 3 minutes and increase my word count as well. Sounds easy, but the more I write the easier that goal will become. My followers increase so I must be doing something right. My Upwork job didn't seem to be the right fit for me… that's okay. I prefer Medium at this point. I enjoy what I am doing and that's the important part :)
Comments
Post a Comment